The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 12:27 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Patagonia -Argentina ... Malleo river

Martin.
Nice Pictures,another Beautiful Place I would like to Fish,one day maybe as I know there are heaps of people from Australia who have Fished there.
Cheers.
Brian
Old 03-05-2012, 06:46 AM

kuka will become famous soon enough

When you want ... I do not really if you think it is offered everything as operators in their countries ... It makes a lot of extra money .. .
If you do not want luxury and you like walking, you can fish very cheap in all rivers.
Just ask me for information
Brian ... as are the barramundi?
Old 03-06-2012, 12:56 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Martin.
The Barramundi are are long distance from where I am,however I know guys,who have invited us along many times,who tow their Boats there every year,3 days up,3 days back & 10 days Fishing.
If we ever go again we will Fly up to Darwin,Hire a Vehicle & a Boat which with the price of Fuel probably would work out cheaper than Driving all the way,I know one thing we all would be fresher when we arrived.
Brian.