The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hardyreels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 09:30 PM

dj717 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for new fishing partner

Nor Cal guy. I am planning on doing some back country trips this summer. Eastern Sierra area. Would like to fish some Golden Trout lakes and high elevation brookie streams. Obviously, this will require some backpacking and effort.....looking for a partner. I also fish the Upper Sacramento, and other streams too, that do not require packing. If anyone is intrested.....let me know. I am located in Vacaville,Ca. and yes...I do fish Putah creek as well.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:42 AM

dryflyer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for new fishing partner

Hi there,

Im new to fly fishing, and just signed up on this forum. I notice that your located in Vacaville, which is where I live. I'm interested in meeting someone to go fishing with and show me the ropes, as not that many people I know fly fish. I am also interested in going on fishing trips. Please let me know if your still looking for someone.

Thanks,

Josh
Old 01-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Looking for new fishing partner

Hi,

Just advice on finding people near to you there. Look at the upper right of my post........... see where it says where I am at? That is a big help finding friends here. Unless you say where you live on every post people have no way to know where you are, if they don't know where you're posting from, well...... they don't know.

You can add a location by editing your personal info. Also, post often, be seen and heard, that's the best way to make friends.

Welcome to the Forum,

Ard
mcnerney likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;