The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 05:39 PM

latshki has a spectacular aura aboutlatshki has a spectacular aura aboutlatshki has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Steelhead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
I swore this was going to be the season where I got one on top but I haven't even been on steelhead waters yet.
Mid july I got into a run of 16-20" steelhead fresh from the bay, they were smashing stimulators but the brookies were getting to the fly too quick for the steelhead. Which is something I was fine with lol

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On