The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 05:21 PM

saltinthedesert will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Best Coldwater Fly-Fishing Blogs?

Definitely appreciate the sentiment, even if it is condescending. You assume much, but I'm also sure plenty of folks have given you reason to.

To my previous post, I began typing out my favorite blogs when I realized I could save the time of typing and linking by pasting one link, but I understand now, that that is taboo. Lesson learned.

Just learning the ropes, and this site has been helpful already. Thanks
A fly fishing photo journal from the desert.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

No worries,

I / we, watch threads like this because if we had no control, then the forum would be little more than a place for people to paste You Tube and blog links.

I realize the popularity of both the aforementioned sources of content but a forum such as this didn't attract myself and 45,000 other members because we were all looking for a blog.

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the depth of the site and the numerous content sub forums we host here. it may also interest you that your 'user Control panel' will enable you to keep a blog here. I use the feature for posting content that I do not want to see lost in the thousands of topics and threads that run every month. Some people actually read the blogs here and find them interesting. Myself, I can't fish year round (I will be ice fishing winter 2013 / 2014) here in Alaska so I find other things to photograph and write about.

It's free too for all members

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-28-2013, 05:53 PM

coug will become famous soon enoughcoug will become famous soon enough

Yup, same here.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:45 AM

South Holston will become famous soon enough

I kept this going strong until my recent illness. Check out some of the archives.
East Tennessee Fishing Reports Brought to you by South Holston River Fly Shop | Updated Fishing Reports live from the South Holston and Watauga Rivers in East Tennessee!
Hardyreels likes this.