The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 09:01 AM

r reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nice
Default conejos river trip I'm back

This was a great trip lots of fish beautiful country dry fly heaven lots of small lakes, small mountain streams full of cuts, Conejos is full of browns and bows we had a great time caught lots of fish, stayed near Platoro where river comes out of platoro lake will go again.
Here are some photos from the trip:
Click the image to open in full size.

cpiercem and jeepster II like this.

Last edited by mcnerney; 07-30-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:33 AM

650flyguy has a spectacular aura about650flyguy has a spectacular aura about650flyguy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: conejos river trip I'm back

I lives in ABQ for a bit, I miss that beautiful country and the water.
The Conejos is a special river as are the lakes you speak of.
Thanks for bringing back the memories.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:15 AM

r reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nice

that was my first trip out west, will go again for sure. So much country to fish in a small area. If you like to hike a little you can find lots of smaller creeks to fish that run into small lakes. Loved the little town of Platoro, lots of fishing around their.
Hardyreels and mcnerney like this.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

It sounds like a really nice trip, are there any pictures? Landscapes are always nice to see................

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 07-22-2013, 04:21 PM

I have not figured out how to post pics and at bottom of page says cant post attachments

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

I'm not understanding the pic thing someone help got lots of pics
Old 07-22-2013, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

You have to load from a service like Photo Bucket. Upload the images to a Photo Bucket account then copy the links to here.

The forum does not allow loading from your desktop.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 07-22-2013, 04:43 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r reese View Post
I have not figured out how to post pics and at bottom of page says cant post attachments

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

I'm not understanding the pic thing someone help got lots of pics
First realize that the forum doesn't allow uploading photos directly from your computer to a post due to virus issues. There are a couple different methods, probably the easiest is to use a third party photo hosting site like PhotoBucket, upload your photos there, then use the little yellow rectangular icon that is above the area you type in posts, use that icon to link the photo into a post. The other method is to create a photo album/gallery on this forum, then upload the photo to the album/gallery, then use the little yellow rectangular icon to link from the album/gallery to a post.
Here is a thread that gives more detail on how to upload photos:
A Few Tips For Posting Pictures To The Forums;
Hardyreels likes this.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:28 AM

I know how this is to work but I cant up load to photobucket or gallery have tried do not know what the problem is I have a computer full of photos can post to other sites but not this one cant get them to bucket or gallery making me mad
Old 07-23-2013, 07:48 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

I sent you a PM.

Larry

Old 07-23-2013, 10:21 AM

I sent u some pics makes me mad I cant get to post