The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 10:37 AM

Poke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the rough
Default Little Blue Lines

This is my first attempt at putting together a video. I'll be coming out with a somewhat more compact version shortly. There are a few problems with this one that I need to cut out for the shorter version. In the meanwhile, please feel free to give me any critiques so I can make the next one better.

https://vimeo.com/74931337

Now if I could just figure out how to embed a video...
mcnerney, jpbfly, cpiercem and 6 others like this.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:52 AM

shortyb has a spectacular aura aboutshortyb has a spectacular aura aboutshortyb has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Little Blue Lines

Nice video! Looks like my favorite type of water, loved watching all those takes. Sitting at work thinking I need to go hit the water afterwards, gave me the itch bad. GJ

-B
Old 09-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice videothanks for sharing
Old 09-19-2013, 01:39 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Good for the first time. Looks like water I try to find.

Music sounds like something from Blackmill....yes???

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 09-19-2013, 01:52 PM

Poke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the rough

Thanks. The first two songs are Blackmill. The third is Jenkees.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:37 PM

ibcrewin is on a distinguished road

That was awesome. Looks like a fun adventure.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:53 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

That was a very good video.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:13 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

You did pretty well for your first attempt I bet you were a little Cold.
Nearly everyone I know uses Wet Suit Pants or Thermal Short under normal Shorts when Wet Wading as well as Long Socks then again they go in a little Deeper.
Brian
Old 09-19-2013, 05:57 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice work on the video and your music selection, and I loved the Blue Line story line! You definitely fished some gorgeous streams in Montana, kudos to you guys for going off the beaten path, too many people go to Montana to fish the big named waters only to find crowded fishing conditions.

Larry

Old 09-19-2013, 06:43 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all

Beautiful, very nice video, please post more.

Rick