The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice Fall Chinook Hen....

Looking forward to seeing your video! Congrats on the awesome Chinook!

Larry

Old 09-21-2013, 06:39 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

Hey winxp. I've seen you posting over on the other forum. If Ive observed correctly, you havent been fly fishing for too terribly long? Youve advanced in leaps and bounds and now here you are catching fresh salmon and making the veterans envious! Really nicely done!!
Old 09-23-2013, 01:37 AM

winxp_man is a jewel in the roughwinxp_man is a jewel in the roughwinxp_man is a jewel in the rough

Jbird I actually started fly fishing back in 2000. But I got into the spey stuff October 2012. So this year October 20 something I will have a year since I started spey stuff

I'm loving it though! And thanks Jbird for the compliment!
jbird likes this.