The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2013, 01:26 PM

gr8outdoorz has a spectacular aura aboutgr8outdoorz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Dry Run Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbennett View Post
I've heard about that too. We will try that next time we go to the little red for sure. Now I want a cabin over there somewhere. Norfork and Heber are both about a 3 1/2 hour drive from Memphis. Close enough where I think I could get good use from a small house or cabin.
I know what you mean! My fiancee & I are gonna start looking for a second home in Heber Springs as soon as she graduates Pharmacy school. Until then I just use my brothers house there as my vacation home Its nice being able to leave work Fridays with just clothes, boat, & fishing gear and jet up there for the weekend. As a matter of fact I'll be heading there this friday!
Old 10-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dry Run Creek

Great pics and Story. I wish I knew of a creek like that around the Boise Area. We have plenty of ponds for kids fishing, but no moving water that I know of for kids only. Good stuff. She will be hooked from here on out.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com