The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Coldwater Fly Fishing (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/coldwater-fly-fishing/)
-   -   My first trip to the Salmon River NY ! (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/coldwater-fly-fishing/336455-my-first-trip-salmon-river-ny.html)

ben664 11-07-2013 01:15 AM

My first trip to the Salmon River NY !

Hey guys !

So, that's it ! I made the trip....

I'm back to France now, with a lot of remembers from the SR..... Can't wait to go again !! (in 2 years)

Here a first video of my trip, picts and 2 nd video later in the week ! :)

fq13 11-07-2013 02:28 AM

Re: My first trip to the Salmon River NY !

Ecellent vid and great music, particularly the first one. I think I have a new dream trip, and a lot cheaper than Ak. Very, very cool.

gzarboni 11-07-2013 08:27 AM

That's Awesome Ben, Great video. I am glad you had a great time. Like I mentioned earlier, it was my first time to the SR this year but definitely will not be my last. I plan on going in the next few weeks for Steelies. I am only 3 hrs away so I plan on making a few trips a year. Next time your over just send me a note maybe we can hook up. Encore, Merci pour le video.

Glen

mcnerney 11-07-2013 08:59 AM

Ben: Great work on the video! Congrats on an awesome trip, glad it worked out so well.

Larry

jaybo41 11-07-2013 11:17 AM

Awesome video Ben, very well put together! You guys that make these always amaze me. Pictures I can do, but videos...totally different story LOL.

Anyway, judging from your video, it looks like you were well prepared with information and well armed with the right flies in your boxes. That's great to see!

von behr 11-07-2013 11:42 AM

Ben,

Excellent video! Those are some BIG fish!

Well done, sir.

-VB :thumbsupu:worthy:

jpbfly 11-07-2013 12:32 PM

Great video Ben:thmbup:I'm really glad things went well for you:)Congrats for these beautiful fish;)
On dirait que tu ne t'es pas ennuyé:)Je suis vraiment content pour toi;)

ben664 11-07-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzarboni (Post 608406)
That's Awesome Ben, Great video. I am glad you had a great time. Like I mentioned earlier, it was my first time to the SR this year but definitely will not be my last. I plan on going in the next few weeks for Steelies. I am only 3 hrs away so I plan on making a few trips a year. Next time your over just send me a note maybe we can hook up. Encore, Merci pour le video.

Glen

Thanks gzarboni ! I had LOT of good times. This place is incredible, the atmosfere is great.... Next time I ll go a little later, when the salmon run is over. 3h drive man !!! Lucky you :smile:

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaybo41 (Post 608440)
Awesome video Ben, very well put together! You guys that make these always amaze me. Pictures I can do, but videos...totally different story LOL.

Anyway, judging from your video, it looks like you were well prepared with information and well armed with the right flies in your boxes. That's great to see!

Yes jaybo ! I prepared this trip for almost 2 years, and it had make a difference but the fishing guide (Nick Copolla) teach me a lot !! very nice guy. The video montage is from Sony Vegas. I m just a beguinner in that

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpbfly (Post 608458)
Great video Ben:thmbup:I'm really glad things went well for you:)Congrats for these beautiful fish;)
On dirait que tu ne t'es pas ennuyé:)Je suis vraiment content pour toi;)

He JP !! Thanks !! Seems that in Pulaski, I was the first french guy they ever seen !! Now the locals guys can realize that the Salmon River is A world class fisherie. No doubt.

Peut etre un jour tu te joindra a moi ?

Thancks for the comments guys !!:)

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Here the 2 nd video

flytie09 11-07-2013 08:46 PM

Addicted yet?

gzarboni 11-07-2013 10:15 PM

I know I was👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk