The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2013, 01:15 AM

ben664 is just really niceben664 is just really niceben664 is just really niceben664 is just really nice
Default My first trip to the Salmon River NY !

Hey guys !

So, that's it ! I made the trip....

I'm back to France now, with a lot of remembers from the SR..... Can't wait to go again !! (in 2 years)

Here a first video of my trip, picts and 2 nd video later in the week !

mcnerney, von behr, jpbfly and 3 others like this.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:28 AM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My first trip to the Salmon River NY !

Ecellent vid and great music, particularly the first one. I think I have a new dream trip, and a lot cheaper than Ak. Very, very cool.
ben664 and mtndewtri like this.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:27 AM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice

That's Awesome Ben, Great video. I am glad you had a great time. Like I mentioned earlier, it was my first time to the SR this year but definitely will not be my last. I plan on going in the next few weeks for Steelies. I am only 3 hrs away so I plan on making a few trips a year. Next time your over just send me a note maybe we can hook up. Encore, Merci pour le video.

Glen
ben664 likes this.

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/

Last edited by gzarboni; 11-07-2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ben: Great work on the video! Congrats on an awesome trip, glad it worked out so well.

Larry

Old 11-07-2013, 11:17 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome video Ben, very well put together! You guys that make these always amaze me. Pictures I can do, but videos...totally different story LOL.

Anyway, judging from your video, it looks like you were well prepared with information and well armed with the right flies in your boxes. That's great to see!
Old 11-07-2013, 11:42 AM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of

Ben,

Excellent video! Those are some BIG fish!

Well done, sir.

-VB
Old 11-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Great video BenI'm really glad things went well for youCongrats for these beautiful fish
On dirait que tu ne t'es pas ennuyéJe suis vraiment content pour toi
ben664 likes this.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:01 PM

ben664 is just really niceben664 is just really niceben664 is just really niceben664 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzarboni View Post
That's Awesome Ben, Great video. I am glad you had a great time. Like I mentioned earlier, it was my first time to the SR this year but definitely will not be my last. I plan on going in the next few weeks for Steelies. I am only 3 hrs away so I plan on making a few trips a year. Next time your over just send me a note maybe we can hook up. Encore, Merci pour le video.

Glen
Thanks gzarboni ! I had LOT of good times. This place is incredible, the atmosfere is great.... Next time I ll go a little later, when the salmon run is over. 3h drive man !!! Lucky you

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Awesome video Ben, very well put together! You guys that make these always amaze me. Pictures I can do, but videos...totally different story LOL.

Anyway, judging from your video, it looks like you were well prepared with information and well armed with the right flies in your boxes. That's great to see!
Yes jaybo ! I prepared this trip for almost 2 years, and it had make a difference but the fishing guide (Nick Copolla) teach me a lot !! very nice guy. The video montage is from Sony Vegas. I m just a beguinner in that

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
Great video BenI'm really glad things went well for youCongrats for these beautiful fish
On dirait que tu ne t'es pas ennuyéJe suis vraiment content pour toi
He JP !! Thanks !! Seems that in Pulaski, I was the first french guy they ever seen !! Now the locals guys can realize that the Salmon River is A world class fisherie. No doubt.

Peut etre un jour tu te joindra a moi ?

Thancks for the comments guys !!

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Here the 2 nd video

Hardyreels, jpbfly and gzarboni like this.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:46 PM

flytie09 will become famous soon enough

Addicted yet?
ben664 likes this.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:15 PM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice

I know I was👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/