The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Colorado in March?

Well that bites!!

On the brightside, I'm sure the views from the hottub are beautiful, are the critterz in town?
What do you do Flychick?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-20-2008, 11:49 PM

FlyChick is on a distinguished road

So I opted for Hot TUb and skiing istead of fishing...I hope I don't get kicked off teh forum for that!

To answer another person's question, I'm in heathcare and do some PRN work once in awhile.

Oh, lots of critters too. The elk are out, I saw a coyote the first night, and Thougth I saw a bear...but it was a lawn tractor with a brown tarp covering it!
Old 03-20-2008, 11:55 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Fly Fishers enjoy hot tubs too!!! You can stay!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-21-2008, 12:05 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyChick View Post
So I opted for Hot TUb and skiing istead of fishing...I hope I don't get kicked off teh forum for that!
As long as cold beer was involved, you will be ok.lol
To answer another person's question, I'm in heathcare and do some PRN work once in awhile.

Oh, lots of critters too. The elk are out, I saw a coyote the first night, and Thougth I saw a bear...but it was a lawn tractor with a brown tarp covering it! That would be one of those very rare 'John Deere' bear.

Sound like your having a great time.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*