The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 03:16 PM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold
Default Steelhead Seminar in PA

Found this on another forum and thought I'd repost it here for anyone that is interested.

A&G Outfitters is hosting their 1st annual Steelhead Seminar on Saturday, August 28th Starting at 9:00AM

During the day there will be:

Spey/Switch Casting demonstration
Fly Tying
Video presentation
Experienced and professional fly-fishermen on hand to answer any and all questions, local and worldwide
Free food and refreshments
Special pricing, discounts and sales on equipment
Giveaways
And much, much more

Come out and meet well-renowned master of steelheading, Greg Senyo.

542 Boulevard Avenue
Dickson City, PA 18519
ph. (570) 489-1650
FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog
Old 08-22-2010, 05:12 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan
Default Re: Steelhead Seminar in PA

Ant, If you're thinking of going you won't be disappointed if Greg is doing a seminar; he knows his stuff.

Dan
Old 08-22-2010, 05:31 PM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Steelhead Seminar in PA

I'm hoping to make it. It's a two hour trip one way and I'm not sure what time the misses works on Sat, but if I can pull it off I'm going to.
FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog