The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree1003Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rainbow Trout Pics

beautiful bows guys!Larry next time you go fishing you'll have to change your cam memory cardnot enough room for all the pics you take and fish you catch
here's a fat one I caught this winter...everytime I ask the Fischmeister to take a pic he decapitates me
Click the image to open in full size.
codym likes this.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:10 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Hi All.
Again very nice Pics.
jbb fly,nice condiioned fish.

Houli how do you find your Orvis Reel.
Brian.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
beautiful bows guys!Larry next time you go fishing you'll have to change your cam memory cardnot enough room for all the pics you take and fish you catch
here's a fat one I caught this winter...everytime I ask the Fischmeister to take a pic he decapitates me
JP: Now that is a very nice rainbow, congrats! Maybe the Fischmeister is doing the decapitation on purpose!
That way you have no real proof that you out fished him!

Larry

Old 04-24-2011, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

You may be right Larry....out fishing him is so rare ...he can't stand it
Old 04-24-2011, 10:29 AM

frdfandc is on a distinguished road

He's taking the picture of the most important item. The fish, not you.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:04 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Larry

Old 04-25-2011, 05:29 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of

Dang Larry, Checked all you recent pics. You had an epic weekend. Congratz.

Yat's Blog: http://pleinaircolorado.blogspot.com/
Old 04-29-2011, 01:50 PM

houli has a spectacular aura abouthouli has a spectacular aura about

I like it just fine ... i'm new to fly fishing so don't have much to compare it to but it gets the job done.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:24 PM

Didgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to behold

Here's a few pics from yesterday from Patterson Lake, MB. Gotta love spring bow colours! Landed 22 fish over 20-inches and lost another 10 on top of that. Was a great afternoon of fishing!

Nick
Old 04-29-2011, 10:23 PM
Administrator

Nick: Great looking fish, thanks for sharing, I've been wondering if you have open water up there yet, I guess you answered that question!

Larry