The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 10:32 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default 4/13 lots of steel!

me and kruggy hit up the river. he ended up with 7 steelies and I got 4! the steel hit single glo eggs in peach/orange dot, and chartruse. also orange and pink and white meths worked too

Click the image to open in full size.

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:48 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4/13 lots of steel!

YOU DA STEELHEAD MAN!!!!!! Awesome dudes....very, very....JEALOUS>

MY HEROS>>>>>>>>>
Old 04-13-2009, 11:02 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold

thnx joni! they were fun to catch! the female at the bottom fought the hardest out of all the fish that day! had a huge tree in the water dividing the river and I caught her next to it anf fought her a good 5 mins or so trying not to let her tangle me in the tree. finally got her past the tree and into the net! lots of energy and looks pretty fresh.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:17 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I like the bright ones best myself GMF. Looks like you guys had a good day of it. All of them are nice fish.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-13-2009, 11:48 PM

thanx again! might try again in a few days. gotta see what this rain does 1st

Old 04-14-2009, 10:53 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

McFly: Congrats, looks like that had to be your best day yet!

Larry
Old 04-14-2009, 11:42 AM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent! I have to give steelhead a whirl some day.....
Old 04-14-2009, 01:50 PM

I went 5 for 7 in a day once. oit was all around a better day th cause between the both of us we got 11 alltogether

Old 04-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I have been thinking the Clearwater up in Idaho, but sounds like OHIO is the place to go.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:22 PM

Ohio is ok for fishing. other than that there isn't a dang thing to do....