The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 07:28 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hero Cam

LOL, that depends on whether I float my hat or not The flip video cam I have is not waterproof, the optio might be better for the underwater stuff.

d
Old 02-03-2011, 04:20 PM

leterfly is on a distinguished road

Nice video dude! If that was me trying to film some of those pov shots, I'd have fallen in for sure. Takes all my effort just trying to land a fish sometimes, haha
Old 02-03-2011, 09:14 PM

tbiii will become famous soon enoughtbiii will become famous soon enough

Pretty slick cinematography, thanks for sharing. I've been toying with getting a setup like that this spring, but have yet to find any with an expletive deletion feature
Old 01-29-2012, 02:32 PM

only adipose is a jewel in the roughonly adipose is a jewel in the roughonly adipose is a jewel in the rough

I was sitting around last night trying to figure out what I was going to do today, then I remembered the date so I decided to update the video from last year. I thought I was going to do much better than I did, but anyway one year later......

wannafish likes this.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:54 PM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold

Very nice! Looked like fun! I've got a relatively indestructable "Helmet Cam" for mounting on a fire helmet, but with all of the BS about liability, and mutts posting photos and videos from fire and accident calls that are disrespectful of victims rights, we had to set a district policy that forbids the use of such tools, so now it's only used whan I'm teaching a class. Maybe I can figure a way to mount it to a hat-brim or a headband.....
only adipose likes this.

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky