The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in Canada > Eastern

Eastern Quebec and Ontario. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2015, 12:28 PM

fishmandoug is a jewel in the roughfishmandoug is a jewel in the roughfishmandoug is a jewel in the roughfishmandoug is a jewel in the rough
Default Drive in Algoma district lodge/cabin rental info?

It is getting to be that time when I start planning the vacation. This year I would like to get up to the Algoma district. I would like to rent a cabin for a week and do a little lake smallmouth fishing, but possibly have access via a short drive to some river brook trout fishing.

Has anyone been to this area before? Any recommendations on lakes/lodges? I would like to keep this as a drive-in trip and tow my boat.

I am planning on visiting my local all canada show when it happens in jan. and have checked out the algoma area drive in web listings. I was just looking to see if anyone had first hand experience with anything in the area.

Thanks much.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:40 AM

ericakevin1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Drive in Algoma district lodge/cabin rental info?

Cabin rental information will go up close Blue Ridge cabin the most recent week of February. Generally vacation later in the day (when it is much more cabin) so thought about whether anybody has suggestion of outing quarter or where I could rent lodge on cabin around there..