Backcountry Colorado

outfortrout

Reaction score
Boy I sure miss Co fishing, lived in Longmont and hammered all front range streams and pounded backcountry streams. Nothing like hearing Elk bugle while working a small run. Have you worked the streams up in RMNP?, several 1-2 day overnighters at high elevation to catch thoses guys. Truly awesome and cannot wait to return for a trip - happy fishing

wateroksnmud

Reaction score
I have not made it to RMNP for any fishing yet. Just got through marking out a ton of lakes. About to start researching which ones are more "extravagant" so that I can start making reservations.

alexs

Reaction score
Im in Thornton. Want to try some rmnp trips this summer. Anyone have some ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Hi rrarods,

We just moved to Thornton,CO and I am planning to prospect a bit in the RMNP as soon as possible (probably after snow is melted). I'd like to have a partner for this endeavor.
I checked out you website and I am gonna contact you for a small "refurbishing" on a rod.

Tight lines,
Alex

crown86

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just moved to Superior area in Jan and am looking for some guys to fish with an learn the area. I have been out a few times but would be nice to tag along with folks who know the areas. I have a 14 ft Otter w 3 man frame..love to float. Anyone interested drop me a line.

John

milhouse

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread and I don't know how much traffic it gets but I'm looking as well. Up north in Fort Collins but I do drive a bit when it comes to fishing.