The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Find a Fishing Partner

Find a Fishing Partner Need a partner to join you on a fishing trip?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 08:42 PM

ben in the woods is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone in the Seattle Area?

My fiance' and I recently moved to the Seattle area (Shoreline) without knowing anyone out here. I have been spending a fair amount of time exploring several different rivers and streams in the area. Just wondering if anyone else out their is looking for a fishing buddy. As far as my skill and experience, I am pretty much learning more everyday and maybe would consider myself as at an intermediate level, a bit more knowledgeable than a true beginner, but still lots to learn.

Ben
Old 04-04-2009, 01:13 PM

ElBarto is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone in the Seattle Area?

Hey Ben,
I am in Seattle and do some fishing locally, the Yakima mostly (own a drift boat with some buddies) but some other stuff as well. You do any Saltwater stuff? We are looking for a 4th person for a trip to Loreto at the end of June for Dorado. It's an awsome trip and cheap too. Hit me up, lets talk.
El-B
Old 04-06-2009, 11:26 AM

ben in the woods is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone in the Seattle Area?

El-B,

Unfortunately I really have no vacation time left until late in fall, so the Loreto trip wouldn't work. But I am always up for local fishing. A few of us are meeting at Al's Tavern ,2303 45th. in Seattle (Wallingford) on Thursday night at around 7. we all just meet last week and decided to get together again, if you are available then, stop on over. Otherwise, like I said, I am always up for fishing, I have hit the salt for SRC and silvers with no luck yet.

Seattle Fly Fishing Rideshare? - Page 6 - Washington Fly Fishing