Rods for Sale

boomslang

Reaction score
1. Hardy Demon 8' 4wt: like new condition. only used for practice casting. Comes with original tube and socks. (Cortland Vista reel, with backing, and a 4 wt line is also available for an additional $45. SOLD

2. Hardy Demon 10' 8wt: mint condition. bought it for a salt trip that never happened. Fished once for steelheading (nymphing). Did not like nymphing, cause I swing for them 100% of the time now. Price $275 (comes with a brand new Cortland intermediate line)

Pictures of Hardy Demon: http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/trout_spey/library/Hardy Demon 10 ft 8wt

3. Hardy Zenith 10' 6wt: Brand new. comes with original everything and blank warranty card. Price $375. Comes with a new Cortland 6wt line.

4. Greys Streamlite 3/4 Reel: almost new. Price $50. comes with backing and a cortland platinum 4wt line.

Shipping cost will depend on your location. Paypal payment preferred.

I will send pictures upon request.

Thank you,

Duke

Last edited:
Reactions: Ard

mtstickbow78

Reaction score
1. Hardy Demon 8' 4wt: like new condition. only used for practice casting. Comes with original tube and socks. Price $225 (Cortland Vista reel, with backing, and a 4 wt line is also available for an additional $45.

2. Hardy Demon 10' 8wt: mint condition. bought it for a salt trip that never happened. Fished once for steelheading (nymphing). Did not like nymphing, cause I swing for them 100% of the time now. Price $275 (comes with a brand new Cortland intermediate line)

3. Hardy Zenith 10' 6wt: Brand new. comes with original everything and blank warranty card. Price $375. Comes with a new Cortland 6wt line.

4. Greys Streamlite 3/4 Reel: almost new. Price $60. comes with backing and a cortland platinum 4wt line.

Shipping cost will depend on your location. Paypal payment preferred.

I will send pictures upon request.

Thank you,

Duke
Can you send pictures of the 8wt? gary.gentry62@gmail.com thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

comeonavs

Reaction score
Oh bummer I don't do paypal and am heading off shortly and was kicking the tires on the idea of that 10' 6wt so I was hoping to get lucky and you would be here in Colorado

Oh well never hurts to ask

Good luck with the sale

L

Liphookedau

Even though I'm in Australia if The 8 & 6 Wt Rods were 9'6" I would have bought both of them as they are very well priced & two great Rods.
Brian

comeonavs

Reaction score
For me it is more about the cash transactions a little more challenging for the wife to track. Paypal , AMEX etc etc are glaring "honey I bought new toys" issues.

Sorry to derail O/P thread but yes great deals on great rods

minero

Reaction score
Do you still have the 8wt rod?, you mentioned that you have dropped down the price, what´s is it now?
I am intrested, Do you know about how much it would cost to ship it to Texas?

Saludos

axle27

Reaction score
I love those Hardy Demons. I have one in 9ft 7wt and it's a cannon. Great smallie rod.

boomslang

Reaction score
Also a superb bonefish and big steelhead rod.

FYI - replied to all the pm and emails.

boomslang

Reaction score
items are updated. I have pictures of all the items. They are available upon request. Thanks for looking.