The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fishing Rods & Outfits Classifieds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2014, 03:48 PM

tail of the pool is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tail of the pool
Default 3 wt 8' Rod and Reel Combo With Lines

Diamondback 8' 3wt with case and Flextech Reel with extra spool, Reel and Spool is loaded with 3wt line one SA Mastery, the other I beleive is a Rio

Basically the reel and lines are free Here are the websites

http://www.fishusa.com/Product/Diamo...eries-Fly-Rods

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...electedIndex=0
I think I fish, in part, because itís an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. ĖJohn Gierach
Old 06-07-2014, 04:34 PM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 3 wt 8' Rod and Reel Combo With Lines

How much you looking for?
Old 06-07-2014, 05:34 PM

tail of the pool is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tail of the pool
Default Re: 3 wt 8' Rod and Reel Combo With Lines

Asking 250 the price of the rod as it is new Reel and lines are sort of free, around a 200 dollar savings
I think I fish, in part, because itís an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. ĖJohn Gierach