The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Alaska > Flies for Alaska

Flies for Alaska Questions about flies required or used in Alaska.

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2013, 08:53 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Generation Flies For Alaskan Salmon & Trout;

Thanks for sharing those Ard. They look really nice and I have a feeling some may work a little south of you too.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 04-19-2014, 04:27 PM

mtstickbow78 is on a distinguished road

Good looking Flys there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2014, 07:29 PM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice

Wow. Beautiful flies. Thank you for sharing and providing some inspiration to a new and upcoming tier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/
Old 04-24-2014, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Glen,

I forgot all about this thread.... I've made about 3 dozen more since this was posted. Sculpins and Rainbow Parr on tubes. I'm pretty much ready but am rebuilding the deck on the rear of our home here before I can go fishing again. I went 8 days ago and found no steelhead, it's still a little cold here so it's early. Another week and there should be a few moving around.

We don't see the kind of fish numbers that are in places like the Salmon RIver. The fish are wild and they are not plentiful so it is not unusual to get skunked when fishing for them here.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-24-2014, 08:03 PM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice
Default New Generation Flies For Alaskan Salmon & Trout;

Hey Ard. I to am doing some home repairs. I have been out a few times. The browns are starting to bite. Still quite cool here also. The water temps are only 37 degrees. So another week or so and we should be good to go. This is a pic of what a friend of mine picked up 2 weeks ago.
Click the image to open in full size.
You take care Ard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hardyreels likes this.

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/