The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Flies and Fly Boxes Classifieds

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2014, 02:29 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default In Memory of Emily...

While the pain and heartache of Emily's death early this morning still have my gut in a knot, the harsher realities have begun to sink in. "Doc" just left our home moments ago after having spoken with Emily's folks about any "arrangements." As the costs of their daughter's illness and passing have left them "bankrupt"-- financially and emotionally --"Doc" and I are going to step in to whatever extent we can.

That said, I pulled together "The Memorial Boxes," from which all sales-- as well as those of my other boxes --will be used to help out Emily's folks and to assist in her last arrangements, whatever her folks deem fitting.

One side of the boxes will contain my flies-- dries, nymphs and a few streamers --while the other will consist of flies that were favorites of Emily's, including some of the ties of my late daughters, Lauren and Laramie, a few flies from "my kids" and myriad salmon flies that I once tied in decent numbers.

In all, the boxes will include 75+ flies, and I'm asking $50 per box, shipped, or anything else you'd like to throw in for the cause. Selling some of these boxes-- or any of my others --is about the only financial avenue that I have open to me right now...

Paypal works best for me, as many of you know, and I could really use your help on this one. Emily was a great kid, and I want to honor her memory as best I can.

If you're interested, please drop me a PM or shoot me an e-mail at: jwarrington1@copper.net That also happens to be my Paypal info...

Many thanks for all your support during the late Emily's last months. You made an impact that reached far deeper than you know in the life of one young girl...

Tight lines always, my friends...

Jerry, aka the heart-broken hairwing530

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
mojo, mcnerney, mridenour and 4 others like this.

Last edited by hairwing530; 07-04-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:09 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: In Memory of Emily...

I'm in, PM me your full name and address. (I'll PM you with mine so you know where to send the box.)

Fred
Old 07-04-2014, 07:46 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: In Memory of Emily...

Many thanks, Fred. Your actions speak volumes about the man...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 07-04-2014, 09:26 PM

mtaag3 is on a distinguished road

Message sent.
hairwing530 and grtlksmarlin like this.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:18 PM

grtlksmarlin is a jewel in the roughgrtlksmarlin is a jewel in the roughgrtlksmarlin is a jewel in the roughgrtlksmarlin is a jewel in the rough

Jerry, my prayers this night are for all of you.

B.E.F.
fredaevans and hairwing530 like this.

-To conserve and protect our sporting outdoor heritage
----through responsible wildlife and natural resource
---------stewardship, and educated ethical use.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:33 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtaag3 View Post
Message sent.
Good Man!

Fred
Old 07-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Jerry: I just sent you $100 for two of the Memorial Boxes.

Old 07-07-2014, 03:05 PM

repperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of light

Sent you an email about a box my friend.

Ryan
mcnerney likes this.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:29 PM

jwthought81 will become famous soon enoughjwthought81 will become famous soon enough

Just sent some $ your way. Not enough for a box of flies, but I thought you could a little something extra.

Best,
Josh
mcnerney likes this.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:45 PM

Guys,

Thank you for caring about the passing of a young girl who died well before her time, and for lending a helping hand to those who cared deeply about Emily. My gratitude for your assist is eternal...

May the Good Lord forever bless you with tight lines, now and always...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
mcnerney likes this.