The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Flies and Fly Boxes Classifieds

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2014, 07:02 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Salmonia-- The "Orphaned" Flies...

Jason,

I think that you're safe on this package. One of the items inside is clearly marked for "Dear Old Dad." That would be you, slick...

Let me know when it hits your doorstep...

Tight lines always for both you and the boys...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 08-26-2014, 08:02 AM

labradorguy is just really nicelabradorguy is just really nicelabradorguy is just really nicelabradorguy is just really nice

You've got the "old" part right, that's for sure. Trying to keep up with those two and their boundless energy will make a person feel their age and then some. We can't wait to get them. The boys, Mike, and I are going to put your salmon ties to the test in a few weeks. If they are half as good as your trout flies, we're gonna need to "Eat our Wheaties" and hang on tight. Thanks Jerry.
mridenour likes this.
"In Heaven the police are British, the cooks are French, the cars are German, and the women are Italian. In Hell the police are German, the cooks are English, the cars are French, and the women are Italian...."
Old 08-26-2014, 09:25 AM

mtaag3 is on a distinguished road

Just saw this, how many boxes are left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2014, 11:20 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of

mtaag3,

A PM and e-mail are soon to be headed your way...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 08-27-2014, 01:47 PM

rockriver,

One envelope arrives today, and another departs tomorrow. Please let me know when it arrives, if you wouldn't mind?

Many thanks, my friend, and tight lines...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 08-28-2014, 06:00 PM

labradorguy is just really nicelabradorguy is just really nicelabradorguy is just really nicelabradorguy is just really nice

Jerry-

The boxes have arrived! Of course it goes without saying that they are fantastic looking! I absolutely can't wait to get them wet. The boys were amazed at how big some of them were. They starting thinking about the nice browns they caught last month on little yellow sallies and then they started to imagine what was going to hit some of these big beauties. They are all fired up now.

Thank you so much for the "Dad" addition to the package. That was very kind of you and it means a lot to me.

It looks like work with be taking me to Ontario this fall. Get healed up so we can hit the water together buddy.

-Jason
mridenour likes this.
"In Heaven the police are British, the cooks are French, the cars are German, and the women are Italian. In Hell the police are German, the cooks are English, the cars are French, and the women are Italian...."
Old 08-28-2014, 07:45 PM

Jason,

I loaded up a few "secret weapons" into the Dear Old Dad box, just in case the "lake fish" aren't of a "classics" mindset. Enjoy them, my friend, and give the boys my best...

Tight lines to your crew, come September... and always...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
mridenour likes this.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:42 AM

phoolish is on a distinguished road

im getting jealous mine haven't arrived yet.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:45 AM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of

Got my box of amazingness the other day. Thanks Jerry.
labradorguy likes this.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:18 PM

rockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of light

Finally got to the P.O. today Jerry. The flies were waiting and as usual, they are GREAT. Thank you Jerry. Emil