The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Flies and Fly Boxes Classifieds

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2014, 10:05 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Salmonia-- The "Orphaned" Flies...

As requested by some of my friends here on the forum, here is the "Salmonia" Collection. Each of the 7 or 8 boxes will include 30 salmon flies, at a cost of $35 per box, shipped to your door. They were tied per a custom order, the bill for which went unpaid when it was time to settle up....

Take a look, my friends, and let me know your thoughts. Paypal works best for me, and I ship everything via USPS Priority Mail. If you need my Paypal info, please drop me a PM as I've gotten a few "phishing" e-mails as of late...

Many thanks for taking a look. Tight lines to you all... always...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Click the image to open in full size.

fredaevans likes this.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:46 AM

phoolish is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Salmonia-- The "Orphaned" Flies...

fredaevans likes this.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:10 PM

king joe will become famous soon enough

PM sent

King Joe Outa Here!
Old 08-21-2014, 02:12 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of

PMs sent back to youse guys-- phoolish and King Joe. And, Mike R.? Many thanks, my friend...

Tight lines to you all...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Two boxes now spoken for, and only six remain, unless I miss my counts. At any rate, that's the status as of 3:00 PM EST, on Thursday, August 21,

By the way, you've all got rod slots reserved on my stretch of the river... anytime!

Tight lines, now and always...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
mridenour likes this.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:17 PM
mridenour

You will have my payment in the morning!!!
Old 08-21-2014, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon Jerry,
Put me down for one also. Thanks so much as always.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 08-21-2014, 02:36 PM

Got it, Mike, and got it, John! Three gone, and five to go. And, if somebody misses out, I think that there's enough flies for a goodly share of another box, and I'd glad wrap whatever hooks would be needed, just to make sure "my kids" are taken care of, come late Fall. When it comes to the tying classes for "my kids," I've never been one to back away from work... ever!

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate your efforts on behalf of "my kids" and me...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 08-21-2014, 02:54 PM

mootsfly is a jewel in the roughmootsfly is a jewel in the roughmootsfly is a jewel in the roughmootsfly is a jewel in the rough

Beautiful flies made by Jerry.

Put me down for a box of Salmonia. Thanks.

fredaevans and mridenour like this.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:34 PM

mootsfly,

You're set, old friend. Four now gone, four remain, and after a quick count just moments ago, I'd only have to tie up another dozen to fill a fifth box, if someone really wants one. And, I'd be happy to do it...

Thank you all, my friends. You've elevated my spirits in the best of ways...

May you always be blessed with the pull of a weighty fish, and friends who'll actually swear that they saw it!!! Oh, my friends swear, but not to any fishing prowess on my part...

Tight lines...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
smilingduck likes this.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:32 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Salmonia-- The "Orphaned" Flies...

Got your PM; PM me back with your full name/address and I'll post off my cheque tomorrow.

Fred