The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Flies

Flies Questions about flies. What flies work and don't work. Complete fly talk...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 10:35 AM

premiumflies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Discount Flies??

You may give me a try i have supplied flies to various guides and and companies.
John
Old 05-20-2009, 10:36 PM

Bakerloo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieBall View Post
hey all --- if you want flys at a really great price and really good quality -- check out Order Discount Flies Online, The Fly Stop, Trout & Steelhead Flies, Cheap Flies, Quality Fishing Equipment - i just ordered about 50 flys from them and they are great! fast shipping, great flies and the owner emailed me to check on my order and make sure everything was up to par. great service,check em out
I ordered late Sunday night after I got home from a fishing trip. The flies were in my mailbox today (Wednesday). Thats PA to CA in 3 days. Great service as far as I'm concerned. 2 thumbs up.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:32 AM

premiumflies is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Discount Flies??

I can offer you a long list of referrals,do email me,discounts on orders,we ship as little as 20 dozen of flies.
Give us a try,
John
premiumflies@yahoo.com
john@premiumfishingflies.com
Old 05-26-2009, 08:03 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

I just placed an order with the Fly Stop myself. If the quality is good I will be placing a much larger order for all of our guides I'm sure. Everyone is anxious to see how they are. Here is the link once again Fly Fishing Flies, The Fly Stop, Discount Fly Fishing, Trout & Steelhead Flies, Cheap Flies, Quality Fishing Equipment

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 07-27-2009, 10:44 PM

cromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
I just placed an order with the Fly Stop myself. If the quality is good I will be placing a much larger order for all of our guides I'm sure. Everyone is anxious to see how they are. Here is the link once again Fly Fishing Flies, The Fly Stop, Discount Fly Fishing, Trout & Steelhead Flies, Cheap Flies, Quality Fishing Equipment
Hey Davo,

What is your review on the flies? I'm anxious to hear.

Thanks,
Clint
Old 07-28-2009, 07:23 AM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of

I don't want to hijack a thread, just asking a question that is directly linked to this subject matter.

Do you think there is enough room in the market (for those who don't tie their own) for a website that sells flies (at a reasonable rate) with possibly tippet and leaders only? No rods, reels, lines, any of that. Just the business end of fly fishing?
Old 07-28-2009, 08:13 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromney View Post
Hey Davo,

What is your review on the flies? I'm anxious to hear.

Thanks,
Clint
Hey Clint

I totally forgot to follow up. The flies are very nice, good tight clean ties. I'm definitely ordering more. Only one gripe and that was with the zoo cougars. The heads are rounded and not flat and wide like they should be. But for only 0.60 a piece no biggie. The dries and emergers are perfect. The customer service was great. Flies arrived in 3 days from time of order. I highly recommend this guy.

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 07-28-2009, 08:48 AM

bekiu002 will become famous soon enoughbekiu002 will become famous soon enough

I'll put my vote in your Blue Fly Cafe. I have put a couple orders with them now and have no complaints. Arrive fast, good quality, good price, and good service.
Cabot
Old 07-28-2009, 10:03 AM

mikeo will become famous soon enough

I mentioned it before but I'll repeat what I said.....check out Reel Flies from here in Ontario Canada.....great patterns.....even better prices....great folks to deal with.....Steve and company will look after you well....great new steelhead and bass/pike patterns....check out ReelFlies.ca ** Fishing Flies, Trout Flies, Discount Fly Fishing Flies, a Canadian fly fishing tackle store
"Fly fishing is solitary, contemplative, misanthropic, scientific in some hands, poetic in others, and laced with aesthetic considerations. It's not even clear if catching fish is actually the point." -John Gierach
Old 07-28-2009, 11:43 AM

cromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
Hey Clint

I totally forgot to follow up. The flies are very nice, good tight clean ties. I'm definitely ordering more. Only one gripe and that was with the zoo cougars. The heads are rounded and not flat and wide like they should be. But for only 0.60 a piece no biggie. The dries and emergers are perfect. The customer service was great. Flies arrived in 3 days from time of order. I highly recommend this guy.
Great to hear. I already ordered some flies and I really wanted to get an expert opinion. I think they are quality flies and for .55 cents a fly, I couldn't resist not giving them a try. I bought 88 flies, mostly dries and emergers and they are quality, tight and look great. I just got them last night so I can't say how they hold yet, but I have heard great reviews from another forum.

Thanks for your response!

Clint