The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > The Fly Cast

The Fly Cast Discuss fly casting with the expert, ask for help, learn to cast farther, increase your accuracy, troubleshoot your cast.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 08:57 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What Did I get Myself Into!! update

well My friends rig should be ready to use tomarrow, how ever we had a chance to check out his 7 acre lake today, and I had him casting my rod with his saltwater line. dispite high winds we was starting to get 40 ft casts maybe more steadily by the time we left. he even managed to catch a small bluegill. and missed a nice bass stike we are going to try to hit the lake this weekend again, this time with a small boat to use, this lake has huge potential for good fishing. progress is being made.
Mike
Old 05-24-2012, 07:03 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Default Re: What Did I get Myself Into!!

So how did everything go on that bonefish trip?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:56 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What Did I get Myself Into!!

I talked to him when he had a few days left, so far at that point weather wasnt favorable, but he was able to cast to some fish, many spooks, But ill find out how it went after that.