The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > The Fly Cast

The Fly Cast Discuss fly casting with the expert, ask for help, learn to cast farther, increase your accuracy, troubleshoot your cast.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 08:31 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sinking leader ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
I make a TAPERED FURLED sinking leader.

What's the secret??
Old 04-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Ancient Chinese Secret......LOL
Old 04-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCliff View Post
Didn't mean to offend at all, and to be honest, I don't always read all posts in a thread. If it looks like I've not paid attention to a post, I'm afraid that might be exactly it. I generally focus on the initial question.
Cliff,

You misunderstand my comment. I was being genuine in crediting you with being on the cutting edge of today's market. I readily admit that I am a creature of habit and am not up to speed on many current trends in our sport. Please don't think that I am taking the time to write here to be in any way insulting or critical of any of the members. That is not my intention. My apologies if the post came off sounding flippant or critical.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-14-2009, 10:08 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
Ancient Chinese Secret......LOL
Joni,

Are you going to make us beg?
Old 04-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I can't give out all my secrets. I sell these things, remember..;-)
Old 04-17-2009, 08:40 PM

Greenwood will become famous soon enoughGreenwood will become famous soon enough

And I bought one from her and use it....and it works! I use it as my standard nymph or soft hackle leader.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:59 PM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future

Don't feel bad Ard. Remember, even Big Cliff doesn't know everything. Matter of fact I just tried the grape test and mine floated!

Cheers,
Jim