The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events

Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events List fly fishing and fly tying events including shows, conventions, conclaves, seminars, classes, contests, round tables, club meetings, outings, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 04:37 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default North Idaho Fly Fishing Expo 2011

Don't know if any NAFF board members are in this area on the 25th and 26th of March, but this is shaping up to be a great event. Hope to see you there.

I'm demo tying at 9:00 a.m., and then I'm a Featured Fly Tyer at noon in the Port 5 Room.

Here are the dates and times as well as the link to the website:

North Idaho Fly Fishing Expo 2011

Red Lion Hotel and
Convention Center
621 21st Street
Lewiston, Idaho

Friday March 25, 2011
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Saturday, March 26, 2011
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Dinner and Auction 5:30 pm

NIFFE Home

See you there,

Kelly.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:47 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Re: North Idaho Fly Fishing Expo 2011

Kelly

I'm planning on making the drive over on Friday the 25th. Got to work my "real job" on Saturdays. Are you there on Friday?

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-09-2011, 05:24 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Davo, I'll be there looking around, but I'm not scheduled to tie on Friday. For some reason they open the show quite late on Friday, so it wasn't as convenient for me to tie on that day.

I'll surely look for you though!

Kelly.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:29 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post
I'll surely look for you though!

Kelly.
When it gets close I'll send you a PM so we can try to meet up. Be good to actual meet in person as opposed to in the post!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-09-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
When it gets close I'll send you a PM so we can try to meet up. Be good to actual meet in person as opposed to in the post!!
Ditto, but know I'll be there in my red Jimmy's All Season Angler hat

Kelly.