The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events

Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events List fly fishing and fly tying events including shows, conventions, conclaves, seminars, classes, contests, round tables, club meetings, outings, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 03:57 PM

popperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly
Default Midwest Fly Fishing Show

It’s that time of the year again for the Midwest Fly Fishing show at MCC in Warren, Michigan on March 10 & 11. Anyone going this year?

2011 Midwest Fly Fishing Expo - Presented by the Michigan Fly Fishing Club

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !
Old 02-02-2012, 04:07 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Midwest Fly Fishing Show

I'll be there both days, looking forward to it!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 02-14-2012, 11:27 AM

dsmith1427 is on a distinguished road

I'm planning to go

Don
Old 02-15-2012, 04:32 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Haven't missed one in a very long time; and won't be missing this one...Hitting the show bright and early Saturday...

Dan
Old 02-15-2012, 08:58 PM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

I'll miss it again this year. Just too far to drive from the south. Most reps I talked to said it is one of the very best shows they do. With the able help of the Michigan Fly Fishing Club I can see why that is.
If it was held in May, June or July I know I could come up with an additional reason to head on up there!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:09 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Just to revive the thread, anyone else looking to attend the show? And more importantly, anyone planning on fishing any of the mornings before the show?

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 03-01-2012, 12:20 PM

araitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nice

ill be there and so will swimmingdownrivers.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:25 PM

rusty 54 will become famous soon enough

3 of us plan to attend on Saturday
Old 03-01-2012, 09:56 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Had my doubts, but plan to make it Saturday morning... Should be a fine time...

Dan
Old 03-02-2012, 11:19 AM

popperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly

Only five more days and.... Vacation Time!!!....starts, I will be heading to the show both days

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !