The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events

Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events List fly fishing and fly tying events including shows, conventions, conclaves, seminars, classes, contests, round tables, club meetings, outings, etc...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 10:30 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grizzly Hackle Fly Shop Legendary Turkey Sandwich Day March 2

Saturday, March 2 at 11:00 a.m. is when I start tying.

I hope to see you there.

Kelly.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:04 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
Hear your Brian, that's why the dab of Mayo. But that chili sauce idea sounds damned good. But 'sweet chili sauce is a new one on me, a brand name?
All The Retail Stores over here keep it,Woolworths,Aldi etc,most of it is from Asia,Masterfoods also make it.

Also Vegemite is made over here,it's an extract from Beer I hate The Stuff even though I LOVE BEER.
Brian

Last edited by Liphookedau; 02-20-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:46 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget this event this coming Saturday:

Click the image to open in full size.

Hope to see you there.

Kelly.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:58 PM

trout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to behold

The folks at Grizzly Hackle must be giddy over their recent acquisition……
Thank you Mr. Jensen, looking forward to the continuation of a new-old relationship.

TT
Old 02-27-2013, 02:33 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trout trekker View Post
The folks at Grizzly Hackle must be giddy over their recent acquisition……
Thank you Mr. Jensen, looking forward to the continuation of a new-old relationship.

TT
What are you referring to?
Old 02-27-2013, 04:24 PM

dhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to behold

dean_mt: ask them if they're going to get their show 'Wild on the Fly' back on the TV

Always enjoyed it
Old 02-27-2013, 06:26 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute

Will do, Dave.

It's supposed to 55* here on Saturday ... I think a lot guys are going to fishing. I know I hope to.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:46 AM

dhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to behold

I'm glad I don't have to make that choice

Kelly - hopefully you'll come further east some time

We're going out on Saturday for sure, still recovering, so we have a guide lined up to row

Last edited by dhayden; 02-28-2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Directionally challenged
Old 02-28-2013, 11:23 AM

Further West? Did you move?
Old 02-28-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
Further West? Did you move?
No - I'm just an idiot

I was facing south at the time?
Wind shift?
Small earthquake?
Lunar phase?