The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events

Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events List fly fishing and fly tying events including shows, conventions, conclaves, seminars, classes, contests, round tables, club meetings, outings, etc...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 12:14 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grizzly Hackle Fly Shop Legendary Turkey Sandwich Day March 2

Well, I'll be in Utah the end of March for the Wasatch expo, giving a presentation on Spring Creeks; then on to Idaho Falls for the expo there in April where I'll be tying as well as featured in the Tying Theater; and then I'll be (closer to Bozeman) in West Yellowstone 27, 28 September for the International Federation of Fly Fishers annual Fly Fishing Fair.

Can't wait to travel to Missoula this weekend, and looking forward to meeting a great bunch of anglers there as well as catching up with an old friend, Dan Shepherd.

Kelly.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:43 PM

dhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Grizzly Hackle Fly Shop Legendary Turkey Sandwich Day March 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post
...I'll be in West Yellowstone 27, 28 September for the International Federation of Fly Fishers annual Fly Fishing Fair...
Kelly.
Great.. I'm putting that on my calendar