The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events

Fly Fishing Events, Fly Tying & Club Events List fly fishing and fly tying events including shows, conventions, conclaves, seminars, classes, contests, round tables, club meetings, outings, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 04:41 PM

flyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default FFF Conclave Roll Call Thread

i'll go ahead and start this thread.

this year's federation of fly fishers conclave is in loveland, colorado, the end of july and beginning of august. if you've never been to 1, you're missing out...seriously.

so who's going?

i'm in!
UPSTREAM, publisher
Fly Fishing News, columnist
Old 05-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FFF Conclave Roll Call Thread

Ken

I'm going (hard to miss since it is so close this year), but not sure what days just yet.

Larry
Old 05-22-2009, 08:45 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

I'm in negotiations with my better half at this time...She's taking a class she needs to keep her teaching certificate up to date; and it falls the same time. I mentioned going and she's not convinced as of yet.

Dan
Old 07-11-2009, 11:52 AM

flyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of light

i'm going to leave early, spend a few days fishing in the valle vidal and the conejos river along the co/nm border before going on to loveland. then i have fishing dates in rocky mtn nat'l park and on the poudre while i'm there. on the way back, i'll probably trout bum another favorite spot or two. i'm just trying to choose which one(s).
UPSTREAM, publisher
Fly Fishing News, columnist