The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Really lame joke.....

What did the trout say when he ran in to a cement wall?
Dam!!!! Get it, dam? ha, ha, ha, ha, lol..... Sorry, I'll be leaving now.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 09-21-2009, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Really lame joke.....

Hi Fysk,

You got the name of the thread right.

Frank
Old 09-21-2009, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

Groan, but reminded me of one.

So the mole family is heading off on vacation- papa, mama, and with junior mole bringing up the rear.

They're burrowing along and get about 50 yds from their den when papa realizes he forgot his glasses. Being a manly man, he doesn't want to admit his goof and just bears on ahead.

After a while they bump into something big and hard that they can't get around. Papa notices its flat so he digs up to the surface and discovers that he's run them into the foundation of a house.

He hollers out, "look mama, we hit a house. See?"

Mama agrees, and asks junior if he can see it.

Junior: "Nope, all I see is molasses!"

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:51 PM

aroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura about

Took the wife ice fishing last year.....won't do that again. She nearly drowned trying to cook it.

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"
Old 11-21-2009, 09:35 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

cub scout joke....

Why didn't the grizzley cross the gravel road?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cause he had Bear Feet
Old 12-23-2011, 02:08 AM

bakerboy2222 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCliff View Post
Groan, but reminded me of one.

So the mole family is heading off on vacation- papa, mama, and with junior mole bringing up the rear.

They're burrowing along and get about 50 yds from their den when papa realizes he forgot his glasses. Being a manly man, he doesn't want to admit his goof and just bears on ahead.

After a while they bump into something big and hard that they can't get around. Papa notices its flat so he digs up to the surface and discovers that he's run them into the foundation of a house.

He hollers out, "look mama, we hit a house. See?"

Mama agrees, and asks junior if he can see it.

Junior: "Nope, all I see is molasses!"

This one is from my high school science club's t-shirt, funnily enough I'm wearing it right now.

If a mol of moles were digging a mol of holes what would you see?

A mol of molasses.

For those who need some brushing up on chemistry: a mol is a unit of measurement.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:11 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

6.02x10^23 molasses.. that's a lot of tail!

My buddy said this one the other day. When spoken aloud it almost necessitates a wait... what? Typed out it's far more understandable: So a termite walks into a bar and asks, where's the bar tender?

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 12-23-2011, 09:48 AM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Wasn't as lame as this joke. I know it's not ff'ing related, and kind of hijacking John's thread, but this is a real joke.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you notice, lots of crying but no tears? His death scene;
Old 12-23-2011, 01:38 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Did you notice, lots of crying but no tears? His death scene;
KIM JONG IL DEATH Team America (HD) - YouTube
I ruve that movie.
I'm so ronery

sorry John