The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 12:02 AM

moe b has a spectacular aura aboutmoe b has a spectacular aura about
Talking Boy have fly fishing shows come a long way...?

Garunteed to crack you up..?

...the 'odd subtitles' make it even better.

Moe
Old 03-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boy have fly fishing shows come a long way...?

Moe: I really like Mel Krieger's style of instruction. This YouTube video is great. I also have his DVD on Spey Casting, it is just as entertaining while teaching you a new casting style.

Larry
Old 03-19-2010, 11:56 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of

I love this guy. Last night I was thinking about his regular casting instruction. Is it time to try the double haul. Ahhhhh, maybe, darn-it.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:29 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Great little video...Larry how's his spey casting video? I bought the Rio video at the fly show...it has a ton of stuff on it...

Dan