The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Eddie O'Neill
  • 1 Post By bigjim5589
  • 2 Post By sandfly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 01:20 PM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold
Default Bus Stop

Bus Stop Quiz,,,

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life

3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?
Think before you continue reading.

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.. You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first.. Or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS....................

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. He simply answered: 'I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.'

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations.

Never forget to 'Think Outside of the Box.'

HOWEVER...., The correct answer is to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery,have sex with the perfect partner on the bonnet of the car,then drive off with the old friend for a few beers.
mcnerney and kaleun like this.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:22 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bus Stop

Quote:
HOWEVER...., The correct answer is to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery,have sex with the perfect partner on the bonnet of the car,then drive off with the old friend for a few beers.
Good joke!

Interesting solution too!

I sincerely hope that if I'm ever standing on a street corner having a heart attack or other serious medical situation, that you sir, are not the first to arrive on the scene!

mcnerney likes this.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!
Old 02-06-2013, 03:32 PM

sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bus Stop

I would tell the old friend to stuff it cause i havnt seen him in years, tell the perfect partner so long I've been married before and save the old lady. then marry her and wait. She probally has a matress full of cash..
mcnerney and theboz like this.
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..