The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 11 Post By theboz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 02:34 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dear Abby

In honor of the passing of Dear Abby I'm going to post this letter.

Dear Abby

I've never written to you before but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. It's the usual signs....phone rings but if I answer , the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently- although when I ask their names she always says ,"Just some friends from work ,you don't know them."I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home ,but she always walks down the street.

Anyway , I have never approached the subject with my wife.I think deep down I just don't want to know the truth,but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my boat next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home.It was at that moment , crouching behind my boat ,that I noticed the lower unit seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Worried sick in Indiana
mojo, mcnerney, Guest1 and 8 others like this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 02-12-2013, 05:38 AM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma
Default Re: Dear Abby

Dear Worried,
Here's a thought. As your wife if she knows anyone who may good with their hands.

Good luck!
Abby
Old 02-12-2013, 10:52 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dear Abby

Brings to mind the old joke,

Man catches wife cheating and divorces her, then takes out an ad in the paper

Wanted woman who can cook, clean, is low maintenance, and owns a truck and fishing boat. Must send pictures of the truck and the boat

And while I remember Dear Abby, I also remember A.B. Normal from young frankenstein, I still get a chuckle out of that one....

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.