The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rip Tide
  • 1 Post By fredaevans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 08:44 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default comedians/cars/coffee

Jerry Seinfeld was on Letterman the other night and Dave brought up that Seinfeld had never asked him to be on his internet show "Comedians in cars getting coffee"
I had to check it out.
I've only watch 3 episodes so far but I really enjoyed this one with Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks

I Want Sandwiches, I Want Chicken - Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks - Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee
fysh likes this.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:47 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: comedians/cars/coffee

Ahhhh, Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks, what could be better? No need for 'four letter words' when you really are funny. Anyone here old enough to remember Earne Kovak? (Think I got the spelling right.)
Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 AM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light

Fred,

How about Steve Allen?

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY
Old 02-16-2013, 10:15 AM

shotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to all

Great series Jerry has been doing. Been waiting on season two to come out. If it does.

-- John Gierach

blog: http://www.thefinfeatherandfur.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefinfeatherandfur
My TU:
http://massanuttentu.com
Old 02-16-2013, 08:50 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imxer View Post
Fred,

How about Steve Allen?
SOOOO YES!

Old times were good times. Remember the first time I saw 'TV,' a 10 inch screen. First I bought was a 20 (give or take) bit in a "Entertainment Counsoul." Bad spelling intended.

78 reeecord plyer, raduO and a REAL LIFE TEEEVE.

And do my school home work.

And my first, to a Teacher, 'You are so full of xhit your eyes have to be brown.'

That got a walk up the hall to the Principals office. 'You can not address ... yada-yada' your teacher like that.'

Looked him straight in the eye and 'My People' lived there, experience that and the text book is total bull ship.'

'Where/when' talk to me.'

This was a Man of Education. Real Education. Always in a dark pin stiped, white shirt and tie. Met his 'equal' on a few other occations. After the first day's you were sitting bolt up-right in class.

You were about to 'learn,' to agrue, to express, to expand as a 'mind.'

Agree to disagree, but you were being pushed forward intectually. Loved that, as some of 'these' were total nut cases. Hand up and "Excuse Me?" in class.. fill in that blank.

Again, just my .02
imxer likes this.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Extremely good viewing, thanks for posting it Rip.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."