The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2013, 07:04 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Old, but you need to buy a new 'Putter.'

My Blackberry Is Not Working! - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One - YouTube
troutnut4 likes this.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:15 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Old, but you need to buy a new 'Putter.'

Fred: That was great, I almost busted a gut laughing so hard......great way to start a Sunday morning! Thanks!
fredaevans likes this.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:37 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Old, but you need to buy a new 'Putter.'

Remember the 'Good Old Days' where a really great Comedian could put on an hour stand up and not use a single "four letter word?" Infer, but beyond 'Heck?'
mcnerney likes this.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:42 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
Remember the 'Good Old Days' where a really great Comedian could put on an hour stand up and not use a single "four letter word?" Infer, but beyond 'Heck?'
That brings back some memories of the old great comedians of years past!

Old 06-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Pretty good that one, have you ever watched these guys;
Armstrong and Miller. This one is called 'The Origins of Small Talk' best cave man video I've seen.
fredaevans likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-30-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
That brings back some memories of the old great comedians of years past!
Bob Newheart (sp?) comes immediately to mind. On the other side of the coin another name comes mind (San Francisco). Every fifth/sixth word was a profanity. People howled in laughter (political commentary) and I just got up and walked out.
Old 03-29-2014, 03:48 PM

Angry Re: Old, but you need to buy a new 'Putter.'

I am sooooo PIXED I could just go out side and SCREAM AT A TREE!

Typing on an old Dell Inspiron/9200 that I bought back in 2002 (XP the operating system) and the 'new one' has 7.1 or 8.1 as the base program. You get one guess as to which is ticking right along.

Two questions: Anyone know where I can buy/install the XP program and can you chuck the 'cru d' that came in the new one?

Fred
Old 03-29-2014, 03:57 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am sooooo PIXED I could just go out side and SCREAM AT A TREE!

Typing on an old Dell Inspiron/9200 that I bought back in 2002 (XP the operating system) and the 'new one' has 7.1 or 8.1 as the base program. You get one guess as to which is ticking right along.

Two questions: Anyone know where I can buy/install the XP program and can you chuck the 'cru d' that came in the new one?

Fred
No idea where you can buy it, I hate windows 8 with a passion (who moved my cheese ?)

XP goes end of support 4/9/14 so not to rain on your parade but maybe see if Vista is a better option.

"Snap it" Hank Patterson
Old 03-29-2014, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeonavs View Post
No idea where you can buy it, I hate windows 8 with a passion (who moved my cheese ?)

XP goes end of support 4/9/14 so not to rain on your parade but maybe see if Vista is a better option.
Hear you and I'll get every up-date I can find. I'd rather use 'old' than something 'new and shinie' that just flat fixking doesn't work. Is 'Oracal' (spelling?) a viable option?

fae
Old 03-29-2014, 06:36 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hear you and I'll get every up-date I can find. I'd rather use 'old' than something 'new and shinie' that just flat fixking doesn't work. Is 'Oracal' (spelling?) a viable option?

fae
oracle is a enterprise database application, something your banks would have used transactionally along with client profiles.

Sounds like game plan is windows xp, update it to the last second and set your firewall to the max. I wish XP was staying viable. Windows vista and 7 were ok, I just can't stand windows 8

"Snap it" Hank Patterson