The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By siege

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 09:20 PM

siege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud of
Default Heaven

Jake and Fred were best friends all their lives. The hunted and fished together, and shared their thoughts, and all spare time together.
They made a pact that when one of them passed away, he would try to contact the other, to tell him what it's like on the other side.
Eventually, Jake passed on. After a few weeks, Fred awoke from a deep sleep, and heard Jakes's voice in the room, calling to him. He sat straight up in bed, and said "Jake, is that you, oh, my gosh, how are you doing ? "
Jake replied " This is unbelievable. I can sleep in as long as I like, get up and eat anything I find to my liking, spend hours with the females of my choice, and be on a beautiful lake or stream as long as I like. It's awsome "
Fred said he imagined heaven might be like that, and Jake replied " Heaven ? I'm not in Heaven !.....I came back as a moose in Yellowstone Park ! "
mcnerney, jmac321 and ia_trouter like this.