The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:05 PM

jimp has a spectacular aura aboutjimp has a spectacular aura aboutjimp has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Fishing Permission Slip

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_guy12955 View Post
I must really be lucky. I load up,,,if she's asleep in the early morning, I'll call her later on the cell and tell her were I'm at. If she's up, I'll mention were I'm going. That's all that is required,,that I let her know,,so if I die,,she will know were to come and retrieve my credit card and wallet !

Domestic Mike

Seriously, I have not once in my life ever had to beg off to go outdoors playing.
Mine just wants to know which lake and ramp I'm launching at so she can send the EMT's and rescue squad to find the body and have the funeral asap.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:21 PM

ts47 has a spectacular aura aboutts47 has a spectacular aura about

That's too funny! I don't usually have problems getting permission to go fishing. Still... Thanks for posting it!

--Irish Blessing
Old 12-28-2013, 10:16 PM

gr8outdoorz has a spectacular aura aboutgr8outdoorz has a spectacular aura about

That is hilarious!!

If I want to fishing I jus say "honey...ready to go fishing?" She grabs her fly rod & says "yep!"
Old 12-28-2013, 11:00 PM

ts47 has a spectacular aura aboutts47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8outdoorz View Post
That is hilarious!!

If I want to fishing I jus say "honey...ready to go fishing?" She grabs her fly rod & says "yep!"
Lucky man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannafish View Post
Picked this up on another site; might come in handy for some or all of us!

Click the image to open in full size.
So is it appropriate for you to post where this cake from? I would like to share it with a few friends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

--Irish Blessing
Old 12-29-2013, 07:28 AM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Have at it man; all's fair when it's shared openly on world wild web!

I just saved it to my pictures and printed it off for my wife
Old 12-29-2013, 09:06 AM

dhaynes is just really nicedhaynes is just really nicedhaynes is just really nicedhaynes is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8outdoorz View Post
That is hilarious!!

In the same ballpark, but it is my wife who is the "new fly rod" junkie....Constantly reminding her our current fly rods are pretty good already....
Old 12-29-2013, 10:23 AM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light

My wife is pretty understanding about the fishing and the running. Basically I get to go fishing once a week until noon and then come back to do some family activities.

I get to go thinking about fishing everyday from her though.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimp View Post
Mine just wants to know which lake and ramp I'm launching at so she can send the EMT's and rescue squad to find the body and have the funeral asap.
I will tell mine of where I am going, with who and the expected return time. However, she has the tendency to call whenever I spotted a fish or in the middle of retying the fly. Her intention is good to find out if I am still ok or not.