The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2013, 11:41 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold
Default Fishing Permission Slip

Picked this up on another site; might come in handy for some or all of us!

Click the image to open in full size.
von behr, jimp and ts47 like this.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:55 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fishing Permission Slip

So perfect, I love it.

"Snap it" Hank Patterson
Old 12-28-2013, 12:00 AM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Yeah, perfect. Years ago we called those a kitchen pass since you had to go to the kitchen to get them approved.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:09 AM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

oh heck no, I jsut annoy the wife till she sends me out the door. much less rules involved.
mbchilton and gr8outdoorz like this.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:16 AM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Hmmmm.....
That could get somebody hurt....bad.
I like it
Old 12-28-2013, 08:10 AM

aggie182 will become famous soon enoughaggie182 will become famous soon enough

I like it.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:27 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthor View Post
oh heck no, I jsut annoy the wife till she sends me out the door. much less rules involved.
I don't get any flack either, but if I'm gone for more than just a few days, the wife starts spending money.
7 years ago I was gone for the whole summer. I'm still paying for that one.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

That was great, I'm still laughing!

Larry

Old 12-28-2013, 09:13 AM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

I must really be lucky. I load up,,,if she's asleep in the early morning, I'll call her later on the cell and tell her were I'm at. If she's up, I'll mention were I'm going. That's all that is required,,that I let her know,,so if I die,,she will know were to come and retrieve my credit card and wallet !

Domestic Mike

Seriously, I have not once in my life ever had to beg off to go outdoors playing.
von behr, shortyb, jimp and 1 others like this.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:40 AM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold

I am also allowed to go outside and play most anytime. Now explaining why I need so many rods and reels is another matter. She isn't buying it.

"Explain to me again how the fish can tell what rod you are using?" is what I hear a lot.

Using gear I bought 20 years ago does earn me some cred regarding whether or not I am wasting perfectly good mall shopping money though.
wannafish likes this.