The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By calftail

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2014, 05:49 PM

calftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to behold
Default Winter Olympics

So Sven and Ole knew that everyone was all excited about the Olympics and they thought they could get the pond to themselves...........

........Sven and Ole decided to go ice fishing. They assembled all their gear, trudged out onto the ice, and looked around.
"Sven, dis looks like a goot place to me." "Yah, Ole, dis should be goot"

As he picked up the auger to start cutting the hole, a voice came from above- "THERE ARE NO FISH DOWN THERE"

"Sven did you hear dat?" "Yah, but I doan see nobody, and dis looks like a goot spot"

As he raised the auger, once again, a voice came from above- "THERE ARE NO FISH DOWN THERE"

"Sven, I heard dat again!" "Yah, me too Ole. Who is dat?"

"I'M THE MANAGER OF THE HOCKEY RINK. THERE ARE NO FISH DOWN THERE"
mcnerney and runningfish like this.