The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By fly_guy12955
  • 4 Post By wolfglen
  • 2 Post By mcnerney
  • 1 Post By diamond rush
  • 1 Post By wolfglen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2014, 07:44 AM

fly_guy12955 has much to be proud offly_guy12955 has much to be proud offly_guy12955 has much to be proud offly_guy12955 has much to be proud offly_guy12955 has much to be proud offly_guy12955 has much to be proud offly_guy12955 has much to be proud offly_guy12955 has much to be proud of
Default Ice fishing

Once two executive guys decided to get into ice fishing. They bought all their gear and one Sat morning went out on the lake. it was bitter day,,-20 and 30 mph wind. They drilled holes,,sat up,and started fishing. After an hour they still hadn't had a bite.
About that time a young boy comes down the lake and sets up beside them. The lad drills a hole and starts fishing. 2 min later he pulls a perch up. A few minutes later he pulls up another,,then another,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then another,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and yet another.
This is perplexing to the two businessmen,,so ,,they decided to ask him now's he's managing catching so many fish. They walk over,,and one man just pointedly ask him..'Son, we been here an hour with no bites, and you are catching one fish right behind the other. What is your secret?'
The lad responds with a muffled " %@#%tta @_#%&Ueep @W#O%ur @O#)%YUrms 0-834rrm."
"Could you repeat that lad?" says the man.

The lad respon again with a muffled " %@#%tta @_#%&Ueep @W#O%ur @O#)%YUrms 0-834rrm."

" I can't understand you , young fella, could you say that again?" says the man.

The lad reaches up , puts his hand over his mouth,,and coughs into his hand.

The boy then looks up at the man and says "You gotta keep ya worms warm, mister"
Old 01-13-2015, 03:17 PM

wolfglen is a jewel in the roughwolfglen is a jewel in the roughwolfglen is a jewel in the roughwolfglen is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ice fishing

That reminds me of the blond who went ice fishing, packed up all of her gear, headed out onto the ice and chopped a hole in it. No sooner has she settled down when a voice from above came booming down on here "THERE ARE NO FISH THERE!"

Looking around she could see no one talking to here so she packed up and moved.

once again she chopped a new hole in the ice and plunked her butt down and began to fish when suddenly the voice boomed loudly again "THERE ARE NO FISH THERE!"

After being unable to find from where the voice was coming she moved again.
For the third time she chopped a hole, baited her line and commenced fishing when, louder than ever, came the same voice, "THERE ARE NO FISH THERE!"

She jumped up, looked around and looking up into the sky from where she thought the voice was coming she cried, "Is that you God?"

The voice boomed once again, 'NO, THIS IS NOT GOD, THIS IS THE SKATING RINK MANAGER!"

(Now, I suppose someone will jump on me for picking on blonds or something like that)
Old 01-13-2015, 04:21 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Too funny!

Note to self: Remind Jack not to tell that joke to my wife!
kglissmeyer1 and ia_trouter like this.

Old 02-06-2015, 10:46 AM

diamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to all

Another classic from up north:

Sven: Hey Ole, I heard you went ice fishing the other day. How'd you do?

Ole: Well, I only had two hours to fish, and by the time I got the boat in the water, the two hours were up.
kglissmeyer1 likes this.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:20 PM

cab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura about

Tried it, bought a buncha gear, decided to build a Scout instead.

CAB
Old 02-07-2015, 05:08 AM

wolfglen is a jewel in the roughwolfglen is a jewel in the roughwolfglen is a jewel in the roughwolfglen is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Too funny!

Note to self: Remind Jack not to tell that joke to my wife!

But Larry, she married a fly fisherman, she must have a sense of humor~~~~ ha ha!!!

I will go out and catch a fish in your name this morning/

Jack
kglissmeyer1 likes this.