All i need to know from life i learned from fishing
Think I might have put some of these here before but that’s old age catching up on me (had another birthday last month….older but not wiser LOL LOL….except maybe when it comes to fishing!!!!!) Any way thought I’d share some of these from the Internet:
ALL I NEED TO KNOW FROM LIFE I LEARNED FROM FISHING:
1. There is no such thing as too much equipment.
2. When in doubt, exaggerate. …………….
3. Even the best lines get weak after they have been used a few times.
4. Sometimes you really have to squirm to get off the hook.
5. The fishing is always better on the other side of the lake (or river).
6. Good things come to those who wade.
A reel expert can tackle anything.
Fishing isn’t a matter of life and death….it’s much more important.
I don’t exaggerate…I just remember BIG !!!
I only fish on days that end in “Y”…
If people concentrated on the REALLY important things in life….there would be a shortage of fishing poles!
If the hat is missin’….I’ve gone fishin’
Men and fish are alike….they both get into trouble when they open their mouths.
Old fishermen never die, they just smell like they did!
Listen to the sound of the river and you will get a trout. (Irish proverb)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
2005-2015 The North American Fly Fishing Forum. All rights reserved.