The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor

Fly Fishing Humor Good clean fun. Fly fishing jokes and humorous stories...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By coltonwynn
  • 1 Post By oz angler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 12:46 PM

coltonwynn is on a distinguished road
Default Bear Bait

the pope was driving in the mountains of montana when he found a man in save the earth hat and a peta shirt getting mauled by a 10 foot grizzly all of a suden 10 loggers came out of the wood work and shot the bear in the chest with a .44 mag the pope went over to the loggers and the half eatin man and said wow I did no know loggers would really help a enviromentilist in time of need I give you the lords blessing for being so curtius then he left, the one logger looked at the other and said who was that? 2nd logger says I think it was the pope 1st logger laughed and said well I dont think he knows what bear bait is think we should head into missoula and grab another one or is this one holding up for another go around.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:32 PM

florachristi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bear Bait

He he he thats cool man,,,,,,
Old 03-03-2014, 06:48 PM

oz angler will become famous soon enoughoz angler will become famous soon enough

This is just so wrong but I love it!

Cheers,
Steve
mcnerney likes this.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:02 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

We all know what everyone says about Religion & Politics however with Pita Involved that's a different proposition as over The years they're Stirred up heaps of Trouble over here ?
I've a Cartoon Pic somewhere of 2 Bears outside a Cave with Bones all around & have just finishing eating.
The Caption read " Send more Tourists the last ones were delicious"... maybe The Words should have been different.

Brian.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:11 AM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold

Similar cartoon: Two bears in the bushes are watching two campers making love in their tent. The bear says', Let's eat 'em before they get all sweaty."

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey