The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Fly Fishing Reels Classifieds (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-fishing-reels-classifieds/)
-   -   Allen Alpha II in GOLD!! (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-fishing-reels-classifieds/346408-allen-alpha-ii-gold.html)

stl_geoff 03-11-2014 07:43 AM

Allen Alpha II in GOLD!!

SOLD Locally!!

mridenour 03-11-2014 08:43 AM

Re: Allen Alpha II in GOLD!!

Is that thing heavy enough to balance out my TFO Pro II 9WT?

stl_geoff 03-11-2014 09:01 AM

It perfectly balanced out my Sage Vantage 8wt. It'd probably do alright on a 9.

mridenour 03-11-2014 09:08 AM

I'm needing a reel to use in a couple weeks for Steelhead Alley or Wisconsin...whichever starts fishing good first. Are you in a big hurry to sell it? I'm going to have to raise a few extra funds.

stl_geoff 03-11-2014 09:20 AM

Not in a hurry at all. I just say it sitting there the other day and thought hmm, maybe someone else could use this instead of it holding down a cabinet. ha.

mridenour 03-11-2014 09:27 AM

OK, if you can wait a couple weeks for the cash I'll take it. I can meet you somewhere and we can exchange it over a beer.

comeonavs 03-11-2014 10:43 AM

So not gonna horn in here and disrupt things

Geoff if you and Mike don't connect within a few weeks, let me know I will be your first in line taker.

No sweat as I am not in any hurry nor with any true need for this, just look me up if you guys don't connect on this.

mridenour 03-11-2014 10:55 AM

Don't worry. I HAVE to have it spooled up and packed in my car by the 4th of April! BTW, I am going to the Blues game tonight. What are the Avs up to? We tried to give one back to the Wild and had to go to a shootout Sunday.

comeonavs 03-11-2014 11:34 AM

Thread hijacks are totally cool as long as they are hockey related.

The Avs beat the Winnipeg Goons last night in OT. I fear our season is going to regress from here though. Tanguay is out for season with surgery, Paranteau boogered his knee last night so out for rest of regular season and Stastny is out with a bad back. Losing 3 forwards from our top lines sucks when our farm team is mediocre at best.

I don't see many teams out there that could hang with the Blues in a 7 game series. I am sort of thinking Ducks/Blues for Western Conf finals aka Stanley cup. No one in the East can hang this year.

stl_geoff 03-11-2014 11:36 AM

Got it. I'll keep ya both in mind.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by comeonavs (Post 647722)
Thread hijacks are totally cool as long as they are hockey related.

The Avs beat the Winnipeg Goons last night in OT. I fear our season is going to regress from here though. Tanguay is out for season with surgery, Paranteau boogered his knee last night so out for rest of regular season and Stastny is out with a bad back. Losing 3 forwards from our top lines sucks when our farm team is mediocre at best.

I don't see many teams out there that could hang with the Blues in a 7 game series. I am sort of thinking Ducks/Blues for Western Conf finals aka Stanley cup. No one in the East can hang this year.

I just want the blues one before I die!!!! granted I have a *hopefully* long way to go, I wouldn't mind it this year and signs point to yes. I WILL go downtown if there is a cup parade.