The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all
Default The New XL Reel

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to give a preview if my new XL Reel. I have 3 colors now. Black, Blue, and Pink in the 5/6 wt and the 7/8 wt is Gunmetal.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks

p.s. I might be delayed on my msgs in getting back to you today (saturday) and Sunday. I'm getting married today and she'll kill me if I'm sending emails on my phone all night ha

Thanks again,

Justin
Old 09-25-2010, 01:00 AM

wonderfulremark is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The New XL Reel

Congrats Justin,

I am enjoying my 3/4 XL.
Are the new version spools interchangeable with the older ones?

I find my reel a bit too light... i'm wondering if the new spool is a bit heavier?
Old 09-25-2010, 06:46 AM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Congratulations Justin! I sure like that new colors. I have the older XL.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:04 AM

seajay will become famous soon enoughseajay will become famous soon enough

Congrats to you and your bride. Those are some Purty Colors.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice
Default Re: The New XL Reel

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenflyfishing View Post
p.s. I might be delayed on my msgs in getting back to you today (saturday) and Sunday. I'm getting married today and she'll kill me if I'm sending emails on my phone all night ha
Congratulations Justin I'm certain She's got to be your catch of a lifetime... You on the other hand...JK

Boys I think I predict his emails may end up delayed a little longer than he thinks unless he wants to end up in the doghouse on his Honeymoon without no Honey!
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:59 AM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Justin and Best Wishes to your lovely Bride !
Old 09-25-2010, 10:07 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Right On Justin. Oh and I think I am going to need that RED reel for my Zero in the future...;-)
Old 09-25-2010, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you and your bride to be, here's to wishing you a wonderful and happy marriage. Cheers!

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 09-25-2010, 04:11 PM

boser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura about

Justin, Congrats to you and Courtney, You have made a wise choice in delaying those messages. I toast to your health, wealth and happiness.

Best Regards, Boser
Old 09-25-2010, 06:19 PM

mudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to behold

Click the image to open in full size.