The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hi Everyone,

Ok, its here. My 2nd version of the XL #78. I'm going to still do another upgrade, but not sure on the final details so I'm closing these out. I can never make my mind up This is what I have now if anyone is looking for a #78 wt reel for Steelhead and maybe Salmon.

PRICE: $54. Extra Spools $30

Reel Dia - 4"
Spool Width - 1.18"
Spool Depth - .650"
Drag - Cork
Color - Gunmetal
Reel Weight - 6.43oz.

I also added a Cork Drag on this reel. I was getting alot of requests for a cork drag so I make my #78 XL with a cork.

Click the image to open in full size.

If interested, please send me a PM

Thanks

Justin
Old 10-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold

Hello Everyone,

There seems to be alot of intrest in my blanks and my new rod series that I will be releasing soon. I will soon post info here on the Blanks and my rod soon to give everyone an idea on whats going on.

Also, its been a crazy week. Got married, then 2 days later my wife took a new job so were moving to Kalamazoo, MI here soon. If I'm not able to get back to you asap. I'll do my best to send you a reply when I can. Or you can call me on my cell if you have a question at 574-855-7100.

Thanks again,

Justin
Old 10-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Business Member

Hi Everyone, most of you know that I am in the middle of moving so its a good time for this and I'm doing a change over in my packaging.

$31/1,000 pcs - With only 50 pcs per hook/size

200R – 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18

2488 – 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18

2457 – 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 14, 16, 18

2302 – 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18

3769 – 4, 6, 8, 12

3761 – 4, 18

2312 – 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18

5262 – 2, 6, 16

5212 – 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14

300 – 2, 4, 6, 10

100 – 6, 16

7999 – 1/0, 1, 2, 10

If interested. Please send me a PM with the hooks you would like.

Thanks everyone,

Justin
Old 10-17-2010, 10:39 PM

mudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to behold

Justin, check to see if you PM box is full, I think you aren't getting messages.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Business Member

Default Fly Rod - New!!! Nano Ti Series

Hi Everyone, Its finaly here!

Iím excited to finally announce the release of my Nano Ti Series of Rods.

"Our new series (Nano Ti) of rods utilizes the latest in technological development. One of the lightest rods on the market, at just 2.6 oz. in a #5 weight, it feels like a feather and casts great. We have teamed with a renowned carbon fiber manufacturer to develop a resin system that allows the impregnation of nano titanium particles into the resin/carbon matrix. This prevents "micro cracking" and allows us to achieve lighter weight without compromising breakage or flex in the rods.

I had help over the last several months by a friend of mine. Developed and designed by a former CEO of a well known golf shaft manufacturer. We have worked to develop this new series of rods that deliver the lightest weight, the latest in technology and performance at an affordable price."

I will be releasing photos next week. The rod will be available in weights from 4 to 10. Also, rod blanks will be available for sale as well. I will release the pricing soon.

Then soon after the single hand rods are ready. I will be releasing a switch rod and spey blank.

On another note:

Most who follow my products on the boards know that I am in a middle of a move. I am trying to manage my shipments this week and will be 100% moved by this weekend. Just wanted to say thanks to all those that said congrats on my wedding (Sept 25) and on our move. For all those that placed an order in the last 20 days stay tuned for an email in the next few weeks. I want to send everyone something to say thanks for your patience.

Thanks again,

Justin
Old 10-19-2010, 09:44 PM

wonderfulremark is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fly Rod - New!!! Nano Ti Series

Justin,
I've been throwing around your orange floating line and it's great. That's the second product of yours that I've been impressed with. Good job and thanks for your great products.

I'd like to try out your hooks..
could you send me an invoice to wonderfulremark aaaaat gmail dooot com ??
I'd like to purchase 100 of size 6 streamers(for egg sucking leech patterns) and 50 of size 6 dry and 50 of size 8 nymph and dry hooks(TMC 2302)..

Thank you
Old 10-26-2010, 12:21 AM

arkman is on a distinguished road

Any news on the price of your blanks? I'd like to get my hands on one.

Did you happen to get my PM a couple weeks ago?
Old 10-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Business Member

The Release of out Nano Ti Rod Series and Blanks

"Our new series (Nano Ti) of rods utilizes the latest in technological development. One of the lightest rods on the market, at just 2.6 oz. in a #5 weight, it feels like a feather and casts great. We have teamed with a renowned carbon fiber manufacturer to develop a resin system that allows the impregnation of nano titanium particles into the resin/carbon matrix. This prevents "micro cracking" and allows us to achieve lighter weight without compromising breakage or flex in the rods.

I had help over the last several months by a friend of mine. Developed and designed by a former CEO of a well known golf shaft manufacturer. We have worked to develop this new series of rods that deliver the lightest weight, the latest in technology and performance at an affordable price."

Here is my final design on the Nano Ti Series.

1. Reel Seat - Gold Anodized AL. The font will be smaller on "Allen"
2. Guides - Snake Guides **** I might change to single foot guides to reduce the weight. Seems it’s 50/50 on what people like.
3. The logo size will be reduced.
4. Med to Fast Action
5. Blank Color - Green

The rod weight is 2.65 oz in the 5wt. I have made a limited production run that will be ready soon of 5pcs of each weight. I also have Blanks for rod builders as well.

Sizes - 4wt, 5wt, 6wt, 7wt, 8wt, 9wt (all 9', 4pc rods)

Pricing

RODS

Retail: Not sure yet. (Those that have fished my demo rods throughout the last several months say it compares to all the high end rods from other mfgs)

NAFFF - $180.00 (This comes with a Tube and Sock)

BLANKS

NAFFF - $90.00 (This includes an extra tip)

Warranty - Same as my reels. If it needs fixed, I'll fix it. If I can't, I'll replace it. The warranty on this Series is lifetime. We have done many tests on the flex to find the weak spots and have them all corrected in the last several months. There has been over 500 blanks tested throughout the last serveral months and I would not release this rod untill I was 100% happy with the durability of this series. I am positive those that fish this rod will be happy with its performance.

Please PM me if you have any questions or Interested in getting one of the first's

Thanks Everyone,

Justin

Last edited by allenflyfishing; 10-27-2010 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Nano Ti Rod Sereis - Lifetime Warranty
Old 10-26-2010, 11:02 AM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

Sweet looking rod, congrats.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:40 PM

hookworm is on a distinguished road

Wow that rod looks nice.
Can't wait to try it.
The black Trout Reel you just sent will look really good on it too.

You might have to make a gold reel now

Good job Justin