The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 07:58 AM

brucered is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

wowswers, these look awesome.

another item to add to my "want list" or "Lust list" for the spring.

unfortunately, in MB it's coming close to winter and -40 temps, so i'm in no rush right now, but they are tempting.

glad you are almost done your more, i've been thru a move and wedding all at the same time as well, and they are hectic. congrats and have fun. don't spend too much time on her when you have a new wife and place to look after. just looked at you are sept 25th, we were sept 29th. we go lucky and had absolutely gorgeous weather for our outside pics.

as a golfer i'd be interested to know who the former CEO of the golf shaft company worked for, either by posting a reply, PM or if you don't feel comfortable divulging that info, i understand as well.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold
Default New Alpha Design Release!!!

Hi Everyone, I've been holding off on the release of the New Alpha until I had confirmation when they would be done. Here is a sneek peek of the new Alpha. They will be in next week. That time I would be able to take some photos. Made a design change on the Frame for a smoother look and to cut out some weight.

Sizes - 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, and 12/14. The 3/4's are 30 days behind. I am only making this reel in Gunmetal for right now.

Click the image to open in full size.

Pricing -
5/6, 7/8 - $60
9/10 - $70
12/14 - $90

Thank you,

Justin
Old 11-03-2010, 06:59 PM

quebec_kid is on a distinguished road

Hello Allen,

Nice looking reels, but arn't they almost like the trout?
Old 11-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold

Oh? How's that. The trout reel has 3 spokes and is a large arbor with different spool cut outs. The Alpha is a mid arbor.

Thanks
Old 11-03-2010, 07:52 PM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

Justin, you are killing me...lol. That is one SWEEEET reel. If I had the money though, I would sure enough buy one, or two...hehehe. The finances just aren't there. That XL I got though when you had them on sale, now that is a nice reel. I was very impressed, and will be a repeat customer. You have a great eye for what people want.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:30 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Justin, concerning the reel foot, is it thin enough for all reel seats- meaning sliding band 3w,4w's or smaller custom reel seats?
Old 11-03-2010, 09:12 PM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Justin,

You got me going with mention of a new reel prototype made with a new material, hope you will keep us updated.

paul
Old 11-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Business Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imxer View Post
Hi Justin,

You got me going with mention of a new reel prototype made with a new material, hope you will keep us updated.

paul

Hi Paul, I'll keep everyone updated once I get deeper into the project.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:57 PM

quebec_kid is on a distinguished road

Got my trout reel in today! Think im in love!

Cain't whait to test it ou vs Steelhead!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:27 PM

boser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by quebec_kid View Post
Got my trout reel in today! Think im in love!

Cain't whait to test it ou vs Steelhead!
I just tried mine on Brown Trout. Sweeeeeet.....

Boser