The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 12:59 PM

gtom61 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Ah, so i wasn't dreaming about the difference. Ditto on the safety. Get home safe first. And no problem sending everything together if it's easier.

Gerry
Old 11-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Hi Everyone, Did Black friday brain everyone? Well, how bout something for FREE.

I'll give away 10 free Fly boxes to the first 10 that send me a PM with there address and I'll have them out this week.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks everyone,

Justin
Old 11-29-2010, 11:31 AM

seajay will become famous soon enoughseajay will become famous soon enough

PM sent Justin
Old 11-29-2010, 11:58 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

well, that was fast I'll be doing other things like this in the future. Thanks everyone
Old 11-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice

Thanks so much Justin...I never win anything so this was very very nice and fun! As long as your prices and quality remain the best I will give you all my business for the things that you sell. I hate to say it, because it could possibly very good for you, but I hope that one of the big fly fishing companies never buy you out like they have others.
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

Last edited by FlyBum; 11-29-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

JASON you are soooooo my hero! Thank you!
Old 11-29-2010, 01:04 PM

texastroutbum has a spectacular aura abouttexastroutbum has a spectacular aura abouttexastroutbum has a spectacular aura about

Seems like “Bums“ are lucky today. Thanks for the fly box. I ordered hooks to fill up the fly box with new flies. Previously I ordered some hooks from Justine and they are really impressive and look forward tying some dry flies.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:30 PM

khl is on a distinguished road

PM Sent as well. Hope I made it in time - missed the reel by.... a whole LOT!!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 02:40 PM

Brewmaster is just really niceBrewmaster is just really niceBrewmaster is just really niceBrewmaster is just really nice

BTW - I purchased 6 of the SA style boxes earlier this year - they will make great Christmas presents! I have already given a couple boxes for birthday presents and the guys who got them really like them a lot! Thanks,
Old 11-29-2010, 02:44 PM

boser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura about

Justin, You know how to put a spark in this crowd....atta boy.

I agree with Flybum!!! I hope you keep offering us great products at a fair price.

Boser